Check out our Bosun (S) "Bikini Bottom" in the summer window at Denise Hajjar's in Boston's InterContinental Hotel! We are proud to be a part of her beautiful store. Stop in and always, shop local!
"Life's a Beach - Gingko" is having a much nicer winter than I am! Here Lil's roomy beach tote hanging with the Lava Lava mannequins at the popular outdoor bar on Anaeho’omalu Bay. (Submitted by Greg White, currently wintering in Hawaii.)
Let's face it, a lot of guys can't carry this look off, but, you, Dave Collette, make your wife's "Amazing Greys" Captain (small) sack look fab-you-luscious! PS: that bag was just the 27th we'd made back in 2015. (Submitted by Dave Collette from Miami, FL.)
Oh, that I, too, could be basking in the Hawaiian sun! Thanks, Greg White, for the awesome pics of "Tealing Home" (Bosun (M) with drop down zipper) and your custom Life's a Beach - Gingko hanging out the "big island" at Mauna Lani beach. Katie & Lil are looking good!
I know, it sounds a little naughty, but it's not. Every PORT•SACKS 100% cotton handle is hand-whipped and twice-dipped. Robline (.008m) waxed whipping is wrapped for 16 full turns, trimmed, then dipped once in liquid whipping. Once dry, each end is given a straight cut and dipped once again to prevent fraying.
Sounds like a lot of work, but the clean, finished look is definitely worth it.
"Will It Go Round In Circles" spends day on the Vineyard. (Submitted by Maura Ockerbloom.)
1. "LBD's BFF" & "Will It Go Round in Circles" living the Life at BJs in Woburn (submitted by Sue & Flame Titterington).
2. "Petal to the Metal" makes the scene at Barnacle Billy's, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine. (Submitted by Colleen Turner.)
- You'll go quackers for this sack!
So excited about this new bag. Duck is one of my favorite materials...soft, but durable...great color selection...terrific to work with and, perhaps most important, cost-effective.
Wanting to create a moderately priced bag, but not sacrifice the style, quality and design of our PORT•SACKS, we decided to keep our signature stainless steel hardware and hand-whipped-twice-dipped rope handles, yet we needed to find a way to maximize savings. Enter duck cloth.
This is the way to go! More images from happy PORT•SACKS owners.
1. "Gray Diamond Phillips" @ Loretta's, Newburyport, Mass. (Submitted by Pam Donnelly.)
2. Flame looking smoking hot with "Will it Go Round in Circles " in Rowley, Mass. (Submitted by Sue Titterington.)
1. Kelley Zavatsky sporting "Kelley's Green" in Yarmouthport, Mass. (Yes, it's named for her!)
2. "Pinky Tuscadero" (a Stowaway) checks out the adult beverages at The Tap, Haverhill, Mass. (Submitted by Tracey Zysk.)
3. "Zsa Zsa's Zinnias" vacationing in Aruba! (Submitted by Melissa Giusto.)
Happy PORT•SACKS bag owners send us pictures of their bags out & about. Send us yours to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it to this page. Be sure to include your name and where you are (a restaurant, store, park, etc.)...don't forget to tell me what town and state, too.
We have been featured in Cruising World, New England Boating and most recently in Newburyport Magazine, among others. Check us out!